How To Reset Your Ancestry.com Account Password?
If you want to Reset Ancestry Password, then must go through this content quickly. Here, you will find the simple steps for resetting the ancestry forgotten password in your respective Ancestry account. So, move ahead and feel free to reach the professional of Ancestry for any related queries.
Steps for Reset Forgotten Password in the ancestry.com
For resetting the forgotten password in your Ancestry account, follow the steps follows
- You need to, first of all, move ahead to the Ancestry sign-in page and then have to choose don’t know your password option.
- After that, you need to simply write down the email address and then have to choose the continue option.
- You will then get a reset email and then have to properly check the email inbox and find out the reset link for the password.
- After finding the link, you need to simply open the email and then quickly create a new password there
- Move ahead to the reset password page and then need instantly write down the new password mentioned in the new password option.
- Go to confirm password fields and then instantly choose the continue option there.
- Finally, for signing into your Ancestry account, you need to choose the continue option and then you can easily be signed in to your respective Ancestry account.
Ancestry Account Resetting Password Issues Troubleshooting
Below is some troubleshooting error occurs when ancestry password reset is not working.
When you Forgot Username
- If you have forgotten the username then try to write down the email address rather than entering the username for signing into your account.
Can’t find the Sign in page
- If you don’t find the sign-in page then you need to simply go ahead to the top-right corner of any page mentioned on Ancestry.
- Go ahead to the sign-in option and then you need to instantly choose your respective name, and username mentioned at the top-right corner of the respective page and then have to go ahead to the sign-out option.
New Password doesn’t work
- If the new password is not working then you need to instantly clear out the caches as well as cookies and then you need to try to use it again.
If you Can’t access Email
- If you are facing issues while accessing the email then you need to quickly reach the experts for help.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can easily Ancestry.com password reset page. For Further Assistance, you can call us at +1-800-566-7300. You can also connect with us via genealogist live chat support. It is our free tech support service.