Are you having a difficult time uploading your family tree from Ancestry to MyHeritage? If so, then now that you have reached this blog you need not worry anymore. Here you will find the best steps that will surely help you do what you need to do in the shortest time possible. So, let’s start without delay and read this page until the end to get the desired results.
Do you know that many people test their DNA and therefore always on the search for a safe DNA test? They look out for a free service where they can easily upload their DNA as well as receive DNA matches. There are millions of people who have found new family members through MyHeritage.
Now if you have done a DNA test before on another device then you should know that uploading your DNA data to MyHeritage can help break down genealogical brick walls and also discover new relatives.
You can choose to upload your DNA to MyHeritage for free.
You should know that users uploading DNA data can also purchase the one-time activation unlock fee of $29 per kit, after which you will have access to all available advanced DNA features.
Why you should upload to MyHeritage?
- It has a massive global user base of more than 4.6 million people.
- Provides the best services worldwide for European DNA matches.
- There are advanced and innovative DNA tools which also include Chromosome Browser, AutoClusters, and Theory of Family Relativity etc.
- You can be assured that the DNA data uploaded to MyHeritage is completely private as well as secure. This means that only you can see the DNA data that you upload.
- Furthermore, MyHeritage will never sell data to any insurance companies, as they abide by a strict policy prohibiting the use of DNA services by law enforcement agencies.
Know what the unlock fee includes:
Keep in mind that when you choose to upload your raw data and purchase the one-time unlock fee, in addition to the basic DNA features like exporting, contacting DNA Matches, receiving, and viewing shared ancestral surnames; you will then be able to access all the features included mentioned below for free.
- View family trees and pedigree charts of your DNA Matches
- Ethnicity Estimate
- Shared DNA Matches
- Chromosome Browser
- Theory of Family Relativity
- Shared ethnicities
- Shared ancestral places
Uploading your DNA data to MyHeritage
You must know that here we support DNA files from Ancestry, Family Tree DNA’s Family Finder, 23andMe (this includes all versions as well v5).
Now by clicking here DNA upload page, you will find the instructions that will help you get through with exporting your data from another service and uploading it to MyHeritage.
After you go through the above-given instructions, you should be satisfied and all good to upload your family tree from Ancestry to MyHeritage without facing any problems. Nevertheless, if you come across any issues or have other related concerns, you can feel free to get in touch with the techs provided at +1-800-566-7300 or you would even use the ‘Live Chat’ option. And the team will be available in no time possible as they are always on the go to assist you whenever you need them to.