How to Recover FamilySearch Username or Password?
In this content, you will find the simple steps for resolving forgot FamilySearch login password or username. So, move ahead and feel free to reach the professional on FamilySearch for any related queries.
If you’ve forgotten your FamilySearch Login username or password and want to reset it, you can recover a forgotten password and username for your FamilySearch account. Any option associated with your account, such as your mobile number or your email address. If you’ve turned on your FamilySearch account, you can try to recover your username or reset your password.
FamilySearch forgot username or password – Steps for website
- You need to first of all, move ahead to the upper right corner of the respective FamilySearch website and then need to choose the sign-in option.
- If you don’t have a account, then you should first create your FamilySearch account.
- After that, you need to form any one of from:
- Username only: For this, you need to go to the username that you will find under the password field.
- Password only: For this, you need to simply go ahead to the password that you will find under the password field.
- Both: For this, you need to go ahead to the username that you will find under the password field. After that, go ahead to the next screen and then need to choose the checkbox by simply going to I don’t remember my password option.
- You need to then choose the recovery method; for mobile, you need to write down the mobile number and FamilySearch forgot password with email, you need to write down the email address option.
- Finally, for resetting the password, you need to then write down the new password and then need to verify the new password, and then choose the reset option.
Steps for Mobile Apps
- Open the FamilySearch app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the “Sign In” button to go to the login page.
- Tap on the “Forgot username or password?” link below the “Sign In” button.
- Select the “Forgot password” option.
- Enter the email address or username associated with your FamilySearch account and tap on the “Continue” button.
- Follow the instructions in the email you receive to reset your password.
- Once you have reset your password, open the FamilySearch app and tap on the “Sign In” button.
- Enter your username or email address and your new password to log in to your FamilySearch account.
Family Tree Lite
- You need to, first of all, move ahead to Family Tree Lite.
- After that, you need to write down the username and then choose sign in and go to forgot username option.
- You need to then choose the recovery method and also if you want, you can easily reset it by simply going to forget password and then need to choose the mobile or email option. Go to ok and then finally, follow the on-screen prompts and then finally, choose the reset option there.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can immediately Recover FamilySearch login problems.
For Further Assistance, you can call us at +1-800-566-7300. You can also connect with us via genealogist live chat support. It is our free tech support service.