Resolve Forgot FamilySearch Username or Password
If you want to resolve your FamilySearch account password forgot or username then must go through this content quickly. In this content, you will find the simple steps for resolving forgot FamilySearch password or username. So, move ahead and feel free to reach the professional on FamilySearch for any related queries.
If you’ve forgotten your FamilySearch Login username or password and want to reset it, you can recover a forgotten password and username for your FamilySearch account. Any option associated with your account, such as your mobile number or your email address. If you’ve turned on your FamilySearch account, you can try to recover your username or reset your password.
FamilySearch forgot username or password – Steps for website
- You need to first of all, move ahead to the upper right corner of the respective FamilySearch website and then need to choose the sign-in option.
- After that, you need to form any one of from:
- Username only: For this, you need to go to the username that you will find under the password field.
- Password only: For this, you need to simply go ahead to the password that you will find under the password field.
- Both: For this, you need to go ahead to the username that you will find under the password field. After that, go ahead to the next screen and then need to choose the checkbox by simply going to I don’t remember my password option.
- You need to then choose the recovery method; for mobile, you need to write down the mobile number and for email, you need to write down the email address option.
- Finally, for resetting the password, you need to then write down the new password and then need to verify the new password, and then choose the reset option.
Steps for Mobile Apps
- You need to open the memories mobile app or Family Tree and then need go ahead to the login screen. Now, depending on that, you need to choose a username, password only, or both.
- Now, depending on the recovery method base, you need to choose mobile or email.
- Finally, follow the on-screen prompts and then need quickly reset the password there by just writing down the new password. You need to verify the new password and then need to choose the reset option.
Family Tree Lite
- You need to, first of all, move ahead to Family Tree Lite.
- After that, you need to write down the username and then choose sign in and go to forgot username option.
- You need to then choose the recovery method and also if you want, you can easily reset it by simply going to forget password and then need to choose the mobile or email option. Go to ok and then finally, follow the on-screen prompts and then finally, choose the reset option there.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can immediately Resolve Forgot FamilySearch Username or Password . For Further Assistance, you can call us at +1-800-566-7300. You can also connect with us via genealogist live chat support. It is our free tech support service.