How to Sync RootsMagic With Ancestry Using Treeshare?
If you are willing to Sync RootsMagic With Ancestry Using Treeshare, then must go through this content quickly. Here, you will find the simple steps for syncing RootsMagic with Ancestry with the help of tree share. So, move ahead and feel free to reach the experts of RootsMagic or Ancestry for any related issues.
The main feature of RootsMagic genealogy software is that RootsMagic software has a main feature of working with Ancestry.com Treeshare.
If you would like to automatically synchronize your RootsMagic family tree data with your family tree on Ancestry.com, Treeshare allows you to do so.
When you link the RootsMagic family tree with Ancestry.com, people, events, source quotes, notes and pictures will move seamlessly between the two.
Uploading a RootsMagic Tree to Ancestry.com
For uploading RootsMagic Tree to Ancestry.com, follow the steps as follows
- You need to, first, open the existing RootsMagic file from your respective desktop.
- After doing so, you need to go ahead to the Ancestry.com icon mentioned at the bottom left.
- After that, you need to simply sign into your respective Ancestry account with the help of valid credentials.
Image Source – https://familytreemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/RootsMagic-8-TreeShare-home.jpg.webp
- Next, go ahead to the upload and connect option that will help you in uploading the RootsMagic file, and then must attach the media from your respective computer to the new tree mentioned on Ancestry.com.
- You need to then give the new Ancestry.com tree a name that you want and then based on your preference, you need to make it public or public.
Downloading an Ancestry.com Tree into RootsMagic
Now, for downloading an Ancetsry.com Tree into RootsMagic, follow the steps as follows
- You need to, first of all, open RootsMagic and then need to choose the new file mentioned from the main menu.
- Also, if you want, you can choose to download from the online tree and then must choose Ancestry.
- After doing so, you need to simply select where you need to put it and then must confirm its name as well as settings.
- If you want to create a tree from scratch with the help of an Empty file then you need to quickly go down and then have to give a click on the Ancestry.com icon immediately.
- You need to then sign into your respective Ancestry account and then choose Download and connect option and then finally, you need to give a click on Download Ancestry Tree.
Syncing Between RootsMagic and Ancestry.com Using Treeshare
For syncing between RootsMagic as well as Ancestry.com trees, follow the steps as follows
- You need to, first, make sure that the tree share operates the same way.
- After that, you need to see if the tree share screen is comparing the data entries in two as well as allowing you to rectify it.
- You need to also make sure to access the links for editing the profile of the person on any site you want.
- You will then see that the fields in green are the same whereas yellow represents a discrepancy.
- After that, the discrepancies should have the same arrow that is just next to them.
- You need to then give a click on the arrow for updating the event.
- Go to the arrow mentioned on Ancestry.com and then you will find three options:
- Link that person to someone in the other file.
- Add him or her as a new person in the other file.
- Delete the person from the original file.
Thus afer the follow about steps about Sync RootsMagic With Ancestry Using Treeshare. For Further Assistance, you can call us at +1-800-566-7300. In addition, you can connect via Live chat with experts via family tree creator support.