How To Export A FamilySearch GEDCOM With RootsMagic?
If you are willing to Export a FamilySearch GEDCOM with RootsMagic then must go through this article instantly. In this article, you will find simple steps for exporting the FamilySearch GEDCOM with RootsMagic. So, move ahead and feel free to reach the RootsMagic Support team for any related help.
Export Your Family Tree From FamilySearch GEDCOM To RootsMagic
For Exporting A FamilySearch GEDCOM With RootsMagic, follow the steps as follows:
- You need to, first of all, open RootsMagic and then need to go to the pop-up menu mentioned at the middle of the page.
- Go to the close option and then need to choose the file.
- You need to choose new and then go to create a new RootsMagic file.
- There, you have to write the name in the respective space and then need to choose any options that you want.
- You have to then choose import information from another program and then have to go to the ok option.
- You need to then choose the cancel option and then need to go to the header menu.
- Choose the file and then go to FamilySearch central and then need to choose the FamilySearch person with this ID.
- Write down the ID number and then choose the number of generations there.
- You need to then write down the username as well as password and then go to the sign-in option.
- Choose an ok option and then go to the close option there.
- You have to then give click on file > export.
- You need to choose an ok option and then in the given space, you need to write down the name that you want for the respective GEDCOM file.
- You have to then choose the save option and then you need to go to overwrite backup option.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can easily Export a FamilySearch GEDCOM with RootsMagic Software. For Further Assistance, you can call us at +1-800-566-7300. You can also connect with us via genealogist live chat support. It is our free tech support service.