How To Create A GEDCOM File In RootsMagic?
If you need to Create a GEDCOM file in RootsMagic then must go through this content quickly. In this blog, you will find the simple steps for creating a GEDCOM file in RootsMagic. So, move ahead and feel free to reach the professional on Support Number for any RootsMagic-related issues.
Steps To Create A GEDCOM File In RootsMagic
- You have to; first of all, give a click on the File Option
- After that, you need to go to the Export GEDCOM option from the RootsMagic menu.
- You have to then select Export Selected People and then go to the Select People Button.
- Go to everyone in the Database and then choose the Clear people Button.
- You have to then select the respective option that you are willing to clear the people that you don’t want in the respective database.
- Go to the Ok option and then need to choose the boxes for including the different information such as notes, sources, or any more.
- Finally, you need to go to Export and then finally, need to save the GEDCOM file instantly.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can instantly create a GEDCOM file in RootsMagic Software. Also, while following the steps, make sure not to skip any steps otherwise, you may face issues while creating the GEDCOM file. Or for any related queries, you need to contact the toll-free number for any GEDCOM file-related issues.
If still, you need some help related to RootsMagic then must contact the professional on the helpline number. For Further Assistance, you can call us at +1-800-566-7300. You can also connect with us via genealogist live chat support. It is our free tech support service.