How to Migrate RootsMagic 7 to RootsMagic 8?
If you need to Migrate RootsMagic 7 to RootsMagic 8, then must go through this content quickly. Here, you will find the simple steps for migrating RootsMagic 7 to 8. So, move ahead, and in case of any troubles related to your RootsMagic so contact the professional right away for quick guidelines.
Steps for Importing a RootsMagic 1-7 File into RootsMagic 8
For how to import rootsmagic 7 into rootsmagic 8, follow the steps mentioned below
- First, of all go to RM7 and then need go to the tool menu. There, you will find program options and then quickly go to the folders given in the left column.
- Go to the same folder and then need to move to RootsMagic 8. There, choose the menu and then go to program settings and default folders.
- After that, you need to move to the file described at the left and then need go to create a new RM file.
- You need to then move to the import for importing the RM7 data and instantly go to RootsMagic 1-7.
- You have to then instantly move ahead to the browser for the file option mentioned at the bottom and then need to quickly move ahead to the desired destination.
- You need to then write down the file name and location so that they can be verified easily.
- Finally, you need to quickly choose the save option and then you will instantly move ahead to the saved file described on the device.
After following the above steps, you can immediately Migrate RootsMagic 7 to RootsMagic 8. In case of any related queries related to How do I transfer RootsMagic 7 to RootsMagic 8 then must contact the team of RootsMagic for quick guidelines and solutions.
For Further Assistance, you can call us at +1-800-566-7300. In addition, you can connect via Live chat with experts via family tree creator support.