Brother’s Keeper 64-bit Download 100% Safe
Are you searching for relevant information regarding Brother’s Keeper? Well, then in this blog below you will learn all about Brother’s Keeper Windows 11 and how to download and install the complete setup on your computer.
This software is a genealogy program that helps to input and organize your family history information and even lets you print a large variety of charts and reports.
Brother’s Keeper is one of the most renowned genealogy programs for Windows that is specially designed to help you input and organize your family history information.
This program also allows you to print a large variety of charts and reports. The software works well with Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 8, 8.1 and 10. If you like you could even download the free trial version and try it for yourself.
Steps for Download and Install Brother’s Keeper on Windows 11
- You would need to first click on the ‘Green Download’ button.
- And then you should choose your favorable download option.
- Next, you must save ‘Brother’s keeper installer’ to your local drive.
- And now you got to double-click on the installer to be able to start the installation.
- You must also accept Brother’s Keeper ‘End user agreement license’.
- Then you just need to follow the instructions provided until the end.
Overall Technical Details
- Category/ Version: – Latest
- License: – Free Trial
- Operating System:- Windows 11 64 Bit
- Size: – 16.7+ Mb
Install Brother’s Keeper Window 11 – [64 Bit]
Installer Brother’s Keeper the latest version in a few steps only;
- You need to begin downloading Brother’s Keeper setup file by clicking on the green download button.
- And then you got double-click on the downloaded setup file.
- And now you will see a smart screen appearing asking you to confirm the installation of the software, you just need to click on the ‘Yes’ option.
- Lastly, you must follow the given installation instructions provided in the setup file.
The process to uninstall Brother’s Keeper on Windows 11
- You need to start by opening the ‘Windows Start Menu’ and then go to open ‘Settings’.
- Now from the ‘Settings’ section, you got to open the ‘Apps’ option.
- After doing so, all the installed apps will appear, you will need to navigate to the desired app and then click on the ‘Uninstall’ button.
- Finally, you now need to confirm by clicking on ‘Yes’ and then you should be done.
- Prints standard ancestor charts – 4 to 6 generations per page
- Prints multi-page ancestor charts
- Prints 9 generations ancestor wall chart
- Prints wall charts of descendant box charts and tree charts as well
- Prints a book with an index
- It Outputs a book in Rich Text Format to the word processor
- Output in HTML Format to upload to your website
- It even Enters names, custom events, notes, standard events
- Attach sources to events
- Attach pictures to people
- Large note area for each person
- Previews the reports on your screen before it prints out.
- Print custom-designed lists
- Print a timeline
- Print a birthday/anniversary list
- Reasonableness report to spot problems
- The CD includes 4 short instructional videos
- Every database in Brother’s Keeper version 7 can hold up to 2 million names.
- Prints family group sheets with pictures
- You can find anyone by their name, number, or partial name
- Compute relationships
- GEDCOM import and export
- Over 30 different charts and reports
- You can also mark people as private so they do not print
We hope that all your concerns and queries regarding Brother’s Keeper Genealogy Program for Windows 11 64 bit have been solved. For Further Assistance, you can call us at +1-800-566-7300. In addition, you can connect via Live Chat with experts via family tree creator support.