In Addition, We will talk about How To Find Missing Family Trees on Ancestry Account. If the tree is missing from the ancestry tree tab and you have not removed it manually. Then you can try these steps to bring it back.
Missing Family Trees on Ancestry
If you click on the Trees tab and do not see your tree, there is more chance that you are signed into the wrong account. Even if you see your correct name or username in the top-right corner, do sign out of the account by clicking the name or username in the top-right corner and selecting Sign Out.
Sign in to your account and check to see if your tree is there. You have the same problem after signing in again, sign out again, and try signing in with a different email address (of yours). If this does not work, please get back to us for further troubleshooting.
If The Tree Is Blank
- See your tree in your list of trees, but do not see any people once you are in the tree. Go to your tree and click the home button on the left side.
- If the home button does not make people appear, click Tree Search in the top-right corner of your tree.
- In the panel on the right side, click List of all people.
- Look for someone who should be in your tree. If they are there, click the tree name in the top-left corner and select Tree Settings.
- On the right side of the page under Your home person in this tree, click choose.
- If you are in the tree, type your name in the field and select yourself from the drop-down menu. If your name is not in the tree, type the name of someone who is in the tree and select it from the drop-down menu. When you complete it, click Select.
Go back to your tree and click the home button again, and your tree should appear.