Fixing Tree Relationships in the Ancestry App
If you are facing some issues with Tree relationships in the Ancestry and want to Fixing Tree Relationship problems in Ancestry App then must go through this content quickly. In this content, you will find the simple steps for resolving Tree relationships in the Ancestry app. So, move ahead and contact the professional of Tree relationships for quick guidelines.
Detaching Wrong Relationships in the Ancestry App
For disconnecting wrong relationships, follow the steps as follows
- You need to, first of all, move ahead to any page mentioned on the Ancestry.
- Go to the trees tab and then have to choose a tree.
- You have to then instantly move ahead to the tree and have to go to the person whose relationship you need to change.
- Go ahead to the profile and then for finding someone, you need to go ahead to the tree search menu mentioned at the top-right corner.
- You have to then move ahead to the panel and then write down in the field and choose the name.
- Go to the top-right corner and then have to choose the edit option.
- You need to then select edit relationships and then have to go next to the relationship that you are willing to disconnect.
- Go to X mentioned on the right side and then finally, you have to then choose the remove option.
Reattaching Relationships in the Ancestry App
For reattaching the people, follow the steps as follows
- You have to, first of all, move ahead to any page mentioned on Ancestry.
- Go to the trees tab and choose a tree,
- You have to then move ahead to the tree and then need to give click mentioned on the person and then go instantly to the profile.
- You have to choose edit and then have to go ahead to edit relationships.
- Next, you need to go to the page mentioned in the last step and then have to choose a relationship for adding.
- Write down the name of someone mentioned in the tree and then go to find a person filed.
- You have to then finally, choose the name mentioned from the drop-down menu and then go ahead to the save option.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can immediately Fixing Tree Relationships in the Ancestry App. For Further Assistance, you can call us at +1-800-566-7300. You can also connect with us via genealogist live chat support. It is our free tech support service.