Export Or Import GEDCOM File In Legacy Family Tree
Are you searching how to Export Or Import GEDCOM File in Legacy Family Tree?. If yes, then you must go through this content instantly. Here, you will find the simple steps for quickly exporting as well as importing the GEDCOM in the legacy family tree. So, move ahead and must reach the professional of Legacy Genealogy Software for any related issues.
The Legacy GEDCOM file contains all the information related to the legacy family tree that can be recorded in the legacy file. This Legacy GEDCOM file contain all personal area information, all their notes, all schedules, LDS ordinance dates and shrines, links to pictures, links to sound files, links to documents, list orders, tags and favorites children, spouses and mothers and fathers.
How To Export GEDCOM File In Legacy Family Tree?
Below we have given some steps by which you can easily Export your GEDCOM file into Legacy Family Tree.
- You have to, first of all, move ahead to export to the GEDCOM file from the respective file menu.
- Choose the type of GEDCOM file for production.
- You need to choose GEDCOM 5.5 and then you have to choose the boxes.
- Go to customize button and go to the compiler option.
- Choose the start export option and then you can easily export it on your device.
How To Import GEDCOM File Into Legacy Family Tree?
When you are importing your family tree file (GEDCOM file), you should back up your family tree file beforehand. You should also keep updating your legacy files, as updated files fix many problems.
Below we have given some steps by which you can easily Import your GEDCOM file into Legacy Family Tree.
- You need to, first of all, move ahead to the file option.
- Go to import and then choose GEDCOM file.
- After that dialog box will get appeared on your device.
- After the dialog box opens, you can do either of these two things.
- Select the file using the Windows dialog box – Here you choose the name of the drive, folder, and file. This might be a good option for you to know where the GEDCOM file is saved and how to browse it.
- Have Legacy create a list of files to choose from – Here Legacy will collect and display a list of all the appropriate files from all the drives on your computer.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can instantly export or import the GEDCOM in Legacy Family Tree. So, download Legacy Family Tree App for Android devices now for enjoying its features as well as benefits.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can instantly Export or Import GEDCOM File in Legacy Family Tree. For Further Assistance, you can call us at +1-800-566-7300. You can also connect with us via genealogist live chat support. It is our free tech support service.