If you want to open a tree in Family Tree Maker, then must go through this content instantly. Here, you will find the simple steps for Opening A Tree In FTM 2017 For Mac. So, move ahead and must reach the experts for any issues with this article.
Open a Family Tree in Family Tree Maker 2017 for Mac?
To open an existing file in Family Tree Maker 2017, you need to follow the steps as follows:
- You must, first, move ahead to the plan button mentioned on the main toolbar.
- After that, you need to go to the new tree tab. Also, the open tree section is located at the lower left-hand side of the window that you are working on.
- You need to just give double-click on the tree name instantly for opening the tree from your respective list. Also, you can easily highlight the tree instantly and then go to the options. Choose an open tree immediately.
- If the tree is not in the given list, then you need to simply go to options and then choose browser for opening a select family Tree Maker file window where you can easily search the computer for the respective file location for opening it.
- Or, you can instantly move ahead to the file menu and then choose open there.
- You need to simply go to the folder on your respective computer and then you need to select which one you like to open.
- After that, you can also use the built-in search tools in macOS.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can immediately open a tree in Family Tree Maker Manual 2017.
If still, you need some help related to it then you can quickly contact the well-trained experts right away for quick and 100% satisfactory assistance.