Family Tree Maker Upgrade
Are you using older version of family tree maker software? In this post, learn how to upgrade family tree builder from old to new version 2022. Here in this post, you will get a step by step ultimate guide for family tree maker upgrade.
Step By Step Guide For Family Tree Maker Upgrade
Follow the given instructions for upgrading your family tree maker.
- Open your family tree maker software.
- Go to the upper left corner and click on help option.
- After that check about family tree maker.
- Check the current family tree builder software version.
- See if there is any backup is available or not.
- Select file from the upper left of the FTM console.
- Choose the export option and save it the computer drive or other flash drive.
- Select the properties by clicking the right click on the backup file.
- Contact the customer support to change the current file extension.
Steps To Install Family Tree Maker
Check the given instruction for installing family tree builder software.
- First open mackiev.com on your computer or laptop.
- Choose the latest version of family tree maker program.
- The download instructions will be included in the email with the download link.
- Check the steps from the mail and download the setup file on your computer.
- For starting the installation double click on the setup file.
- After completing the installation a FTM icon will show on your computer desktop screen.
- To launch the software, double click on the FTM software icon.
- Register your tree with your name and email address.
- Contact the support team member number about upgrading.
Note: The phone and remote support service is a paid service. If you need a free support then choose family tree maker live chat.
Ans: You can check the update information under the help section. If there is any update available then you will see a notification there.
Ans: Yes, it is FTM 2019 version 24.0.