Merge Duplicate People in FTM
If you are willing to Merge Duplicate People in FTM then must go through this content quickly. Here, you will find the simple steps for merge duplicate people in FTM. So, move ahead:
- You need to first of all, move to the tree and then go to any one of the duplicated people.
- After that, go to the menu option and then choose profile.
- You are required to then go to the top of the respective page and then have to record the number between the facts or persons.
- You have to then go to the tree symbol and then repeat the same process with the second duplicate person.
- After that, you are required to then compare between the two numbers there.
For finding duplicate people in FTM, follow the steps as follows:
- You are required to first of all, move ahead to the trees tab and then choose a tree option instantly.
- After that, you are required to then go ahead to the tree search.
- There, go to the panel on the right and then have to go to list of all people.
- After doing so, you need to then scroll down to the respective list and then go to the name for finding the duplicate person there.
For merge duplicates people in FTM, follow the steps as follows:
- You are required to first of all, move to the profile page of the person and then choose tools there.
- Go to merge with duplicate option and then have to choose the duplicate and then finally follow the on-screen prompts and then choose merge option.
Thus, with the help of above steps, you can instantly merge duplicate people in FTM. In case of any issues, you are required to reach the Family tree professionals for quick help and solutions. You can connect via Live chat with experts via family tree creator support.
Related Article : – 5 Best And Easy Tips To Create Family Tree