If you are searching for the most accurate steps to be able to Export a Family Tree From MyHeritage then you would definitely be glad that you came across this blog. Here you will have the perfect solutions and better explained procedure on how to manage exporting your family tree.
Steps To Export a Family Tree From MyHeritage
In the following steps, you will learn how to export a GEDCOM file from the Family Tree Builder. Easily export a GEDCOM file of your family tree in Family Tree Builder all you need to do is follow the instructions carefully to get the desired results.
Export a GEDCOM File
⦁The first step is to open your family tree in Family Tree Builder.
⦁ Then you should click on the ‘File‘ menu located right in the top menu bar, and then choose the ‘Export GEDCOM‘ option.
⦁ Next, you will need to click on the ‘Save as‘ button to give the file a name (the current name of your project will be selected automatically).
- Now if you have any photos attached to your tree project, the program will suggest that you create a subfolder and then export the photos into it.
- After that, you will need to select the location on your computer where you want to save the file and also name it.
- To continue, click on the ‘Next‘ button.
- Additionally, you have the option to add the author information (optional) and then click on ‘Next‘ again.
- In case you added data in more than one language in your project, then you should select the language to export your data in.
- The next screen, you do not need to change anything as long as you would like to export the whole tree.
At last, you just have to click on the ‘Open Folder’ button. If you want to see the file right away or you could click on the ‘Finish’ button to continue working on your tree. In case you face any problems, then you can always contact the experts provided right here at +1-800-566-7300 whenever you find it convenient.