If you want to access the records, resources and services then learn today only how to create a FamilySearch account. Well, setup a FamilySearch account is absolutely a secure service and also free to use.
With the help of this account, you can organize, and study the family information as well as upload photos, stories and thus, get the chance to save, share the record of your ancestors.
Steps for Create a FamilySearch.org account
- Go first to familysearch.org. and then go to sign in option.
- Choose create new account and then write down the details in the given field.
Note: A username should not consist more than 64 characters and it should not have spaces or sensitive. Along with that, you need to make sure that username should not be case sensitive.
- Write down the password in the given field and it should contain at least 8-9 characters. And there should be a letter and number in the password.
- Finally, if you want, you can add your photo in that.
- Write down the email address as well as mobile number and then create the name of the contact.
Note: The contact’s name should have characters from any language and it should be real name.
- Write down the complete details in the given space field.
- If you are a member of the Jesus Christ then you need to write down the membership information and then after that, go to yes option.
- After that, you need to then write down MRN. But if you are not a member then go to don’t know your MRN.
- Finally, you need to agree to the agreements and then go to create account option.
- You have to then go to your email and then verify your FamilySearch account there.
- Thus, you can create your FamilySearch account on your device and then Sign into FamilySearch account with correct credentials.
Benefits of FamilySearch Account
- One of the advantages of having a FamilySearch account is the ability to search for your ancestors and their records quickly and simply in a variety of databases using FamilySearch.
- Access records that aren’t available elsewhere: FamilySearch offers exclusive access to records that aren’t available elsewhere.
- Create an online family tree: FamilySearch makes it simple to do so and to share it with your kin.
- Work with other researchers to develop a more comprehensive family tree. Contact other people who are researching their ancestry.
- Get assistance from professionals: Genealogy-specific experts can provide you with solutions to your research-related queries.
- Get notified when new records are added: Set up notifications to be informed when records concerning your family are added.
- Maintain your family tree: With FamilySearch you can easily maintain your family tree.
Have Any Queries?
If still, something is bothering you related to How do I set up an account with FamilySearch?, then you are free to reach the FamilySearch team anytime you want. You can start with a Live Chat.