If you are looking forward to learning how to download or where to download MyHeritage Family Tree Builder then you should know that is just the perfect place. In this blog, you are provided with the most suitable steps and you should be over in no time.
Follow these steps to install MyHeritage Family Tree Builder
- You just need to click on this link www.myheritage.com/family-tree-builder to install Family Tree Builder on your computer. This is a ‘Free Download’ of MyHeritage you just need to click on the ‘Free Download’ button.
- After that, you would need to wait for the download to complete successfully.
- And now you should see a window appearing asking you if you would like to save the file.
- You just need to click on the ‘Save File’ option and then choose an appropriate location on your computer to save the file.
- Now when the downloading and the saving of the file have been completed you will need to go to the location on your computer where you saved the file.
- Depending on your Operating System, like Windows or Mac you will either have a Windows executable file with the file extension such as .exe or an Apple Disk Image with the file extension .dmg file.
For Microsoft Windows;
- You will need to double-click on the ‘Download File’ button to start the installation process for the Family Tree Builder.
- And then just follow the given instructions on your screen to complete the installation.
- You need to start by double-clicking on the ‘Download File’ button to open the ‘Disk Image’.
- Now on the windows that appear on your screen, you just simply need to drag the ‘MyHeritage Family Tree Builder icon to the macOS Applications folder.
That’s it! You should be all done!
We hope that the steps provided were useful and you were able to download MyHeritage software successfully and are all set to use the program.
Need Help ?
If you require any more information or you face any problem regarding the same then you can feel free to get in touch with the highly trained and efficient experts right here +1-800-566-7300 or you would even use the ‘Live Chat’ option. The team is available 24/7 and makes it their top priority to provide you with the greatest service, so you will receive assistance right away.