Backup And Restore Files In Legacy Family Tree
If you want to Backup and Restore Files In Legacy Family Tree then must go through this content quickly. In this article, you will find the simple steps for backing up as well as restoring the files in Legacy Family Tree. So, move ahead and must reach the experts on the Helpline Number for quick guidelines related to Legacy Family Tree.
How To Backup Legacy Family Tree Files
To backup and restore files in the legacy Family Tree, follow the steps as follows
- You need to, first of all, choose the file tab mentioned on the ribbon bar.
- After that, go ahead to the restore file instantly.
- You have to then go to the yes option there.
- After that, you need to browse to the respective backup file and then choose an open option.
- You need to move ahead to the save option there on your respective device.
- Go to rename option if you want to change the name of the respective file.
- After opening the restored file, you need to go to the yes option.
Backing Up The Existing Legacy Family Tree
For backing up the existing Legacy Family Tree, you need to follow the steps as follows
- First of all, move ahead to the file tab described on the ribbon bar.
- You have to then go to the backup file and then the customize backup dialog will be appeared on your device.
- You have to then go next to the change link option.
- After doing so, follow the on-screen prompts for backing up the files.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can instantly do a legacy family tree files on your respective device. For Further Assistance, you can call us at +1-800-566-7300. In addition, you can connect via Live Chat with experts via family tree creator support.