In this addition, we will discuss about the Turn Back Time Feature in the Family Tree maker 2019 program. Turn back time feature is a very amazing feature in FTM 2019. With this feature, you can make a change in your tree that is done by mistake. You can say that with the turn back time feature, you can easily return your tree to the state it was in just before the original mistake.
For this you don’t need to do this one by one. Unlike the Undo command in the Edit menu, it works even if you have closed and reopened the tree in the meantime.
Using the Turn Back Time Feature in FTM 2019 for Mac
Follow These Steps To Roll Back Changes:
- Go to the Current Tree tab on the Plan workspace.
- Click the Change Log tab to see an ordered list of up to one thousand of the most recent changes that you have made to your tree.
- You can print the list by the “Print Change Log” button at the top of the tab.
- Use the three pop-up menus at the top of the tab to help your search.
- You can sort the list by the object the person records, the media item, the smart filter, etc, date, type of record – person, media, or source – and change type (addition, change, or deletion).
- You can click the Expand All button to view all lists of changes sorted by object and the Collapse All button to show only the names of the objects again.
- To display changes from the earliest to the latest or the other way around, click the Change Date column header.
- Select a change in the list, then do one of the following:
- If you want to find the person, media item, or source to which the selected change was made, click Go To. You will go to the place where you can review the record and its associated information and make any necessary corrections.
- To reverse the selected change and all the changes that you made after it, click Roll Back Changes.
- If you have reviewed the record, you will need to go back to the Change Log tab and select the change again.
- If you decided to roll back the changes, review them first. Make sure the Backup your tree before rolling back changes’ checkbox is marked. So that your tree is back up before going ahead.
- Then click Roll Back Changes to confirm the rollback.
This is how you can use turn back time feature in family tree maker 2019. If you are not able to use Turn Back Time Feature in your program or you want help. You can visit our website Genealogist Help or you can call us at our toll-free number+1-800-566-7300.
FAQ On Turn Back Time Feature
Ans: Family tree maker 2017 only provides family tree hints whenever family tree maker 2019 provides you access to historical record hints.
Ans: Tree Vault is a mobile app that is free. With this mobile app, you can easily see your family tree from anywhere anytime in your phone.
Ans: Yes, you can upgrade your family tree maker from 2012 to 2019.
Ans: The full price of the FTM tree vault cost is $79.95 and the upgrade price is $59.95.