How To Print A Family Tree And Why you Shouldn’t?
If you want to how to print a family tree then must go through this article. Here, in this content, you will find the simple steps for printing a Family Tree. So, move ahead and feel free to contact Family Tree Support for any related troubles.
Easy Steps To Create And Print Your Family Tree
For printing charts in the family tree, you need to follow the steps as follows:
- You need to, first of all, generate the chart or report that you are willing to print.
- After doing so, you have to go to the print button mentioned in the upper right-hand corner of the respective program.
- The print window will get opened on your device.
Note: You can also print out the report by following the above steps.
Steps For Printing A Poster To Enjoy And Share
For printing a poster, you need to follow these steps as follows:
- You have to; first of all, go to the share button mentioned in the toolbar.
- After doing so, you need to go to the drop-down list quickly.
- Go to export to one page PDF and then you have to select any options that you like and finally, go to the ok option there.
Steps For Changing The Printing Options
For changing the printing options, you need to follow these steps as follows:
- You have to; first of all, access the chart that you are willing to change.
- After that, go to the editing toolbar instantly.
- Give a click on the page setup button mentioned there.
- Go to the size drop-down menu and then select the paper type that you want.
- You need to go to the orientation section and then have to choose the portrait option.
- Give a click on the landscape option and then choose the margins section. You need to then finally, make the necessary changes to the margin size of the respective report.
- Choose the go-to ok option there instantly.
Steps For Saving A Chart As A File
For saving a chart as a file, you need to follow the steps as follows:
- You have to, first of all, open the chart quickly.
- After that, you need to go ahead to the share button and then have to choose one of the options mentioned from the drop-down menu there.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can print charts and Reports in the family tree. For Further Assistance, you can call us at +1-800-566-7300. You can also connect with us via genealogist live chat support. It is our free tech support service.