In addition, We will discuss Family historian Free upgrade to version 7 Upgrade your Family Historian 6. Need any help you can call us our number +1-800-566-7300.
The family historian is a genealogy software package written by a leading UK software designer for the UK market. It allows you to enter your family by drawing a tree and enters the data one person at a time. But, full support is also given for sources, notes, facts, and linked multimedia elements. For researchers, it provides support for Queries and Reports.
Minimum Requirements for Family Historian Free Upgrade
Listed down below are the minimum system requirements:
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Window 8, Window 10(32-bit and 64-bit).
- 80MB hard drive space.
- CD/DVD Drive required for installation.
- CD\DVD burning software drive\software required to create family CDs\DVDs.
- Internet connection is required for Internet Search features.
- Web space is required if you wish to upload crated websites to the internet.
Free Offers That are Available
The boxed copy contains the full program and includes an installation CD, and a printed quick-start guide. It also includes a free Regional Research Guidebook & Online Subscription to The Genealogist worth over £34.
Users who have already purchased the full version of Family Historian Version 6 since 5th November 2019 will receive a free downloadable upgrade to version 7- which is due to be released in 2020.
Family Historian Free Upgrade New Features:-
- Instantly create Ancestor, Descendant, Hourglass, Everyone and ‘All Relatives’ trees (unique to Family Historian) – and now Fan Charts
- Easily create family tree websites and family tree CDs & DVDs using Family Historian’s powerful wizards
- Create professional-looking family tree books and booklets
- Interactive diagrams are used for browsing, exploring, and editing – as well as printing. ‘Smart Trees’ make creating charts easy.
- Comes with 31 highly configurable reports where you can create your own custom reports using standard reports as templates.
- Link people to their faces in photos
- 100% compatible with GEDCOM – the standard for shared genealogical data
- Supports queries – a powerful tool for getting more from your data
- Search the Internet with the Internet Search tool
- Trace relationships graphically on charts using the ‘How Related’ tool
- Full file merge/compare allows you to work cooperatively with others and share data
- Automatic source citations make it easy to record sources
- Download free plugins from the Family Historian Plugin Store
- Powerful scripting tools which gives you the ultimate control over your own data
New Features in Family Historian Free Upgrade
- New Map Window
- Support for Witnesses
- New Web Search Window
- Re-designed Media Window with New Media Link Tool
- New Automatic Source Citation Pane
- Extended Family ‘Timeline’ Facts
- Easier, Faster Data Entry
- Attach Pictures to Places
- Drag-and-Drop Everywhere
- Copy and Paste Images
- Web Clipping Capability
- Unicode and Accent Characters
- Better Support for ‘High-DPI’ Screens
- New Find Tool
- New Find and Replace Tool
- Quick Filtering in Lists
- Enhancements to the ‘How Related’ Tool
- Queries and the Query Window
- Focus Window
- Improvements to Narrative Reports
- Support for Color Schemes
- More ‘Modeless’ Windows
We provide support for Family historians 6. Need any Help you can visit our website Genealogist Help or for Instance, Help you call us our number +1-800-566-7300.